We are a passionate team of quantitative strategists, wealth management specialists and artificial intelligence experts with over 60 years of combined expertise. We came together to change the shape of modern financial services.
- Nathan is an experienced entrepreneur with a background in quantitative finance and enterprise architecture.
- He began his career at CQS and BNP Paribas London, and later joined the Johannesburg Stock Exchange as an enterprise architect managing large scale, international technology projects with NYSE, CME and LSEG.
- Nathan hails from South Africa, and has previously co-founded two other companies (Matchpoint Music and HotelsByDay).
Head of Strategic Clients and Service Delivery, US
- Scott is a wealth and investment management specialist with a background in technology implementation and integration as well as strategic partnerships and business development.
- He began his career in financial services at Lehman Brothers in the Private Investment Management Technology group and then Barclays Wealth.
- He transitioned to business development roles within Barclays and later joined Credit Suisse as a Vice President in the Strategic Client Development group.
Head of Strategic
- David has over 25 years experience in Financial Services with enriched understanding of advisory businesses and their challenges.
- A proven executive leader highly experienced in building, developing and running large scale Financial Advisory teams. Brings a depth of knowledge in client engagement both B2B and B2B2C with the core focus on improving the customer experience.
- Skilled in the behavior and business change required to meet the demands imposed by regulation within the modern wealth industry.